Sunday, 3rd December 2017, 12PM only
Sunday, 3rd December 2017, 4PM only
Monday, 4th December 2017, 4PM only
Location: Ain Khalid Gate Clubhouse 1
Please RSVP which time you will attend and bring a printed copy of your Resume. Specific Instructions will be provided after your RSVP.
Send us a WhatsApp message to +97455547193 when you arrive.
Bounce Fitness is an international fitness company based out of the Washington D.C. metro area. We specialize in onsite fitness services including youth programs, group fitness classes and in-home personal training. We offer our programs at residential compounds, schools, companies and other locations. With over 10 years of experience, we are working to take our business to the next level. In 2012 we opened up a branch in Doha, Qatar and established ourselves as the leading provider for Fitness Services and In-Home Personal Training.
Bounce Fitness is looking for an organized individual to run day-to-day operations to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Manage the day to day operations and handles the associated responsibilities to ensure smooth operations in mobilizing new opportunities and operating existing programs that run in our residential compounds and schools.
- Mobilize on new programs that we launch by coordinating schedules between our instructors and our clients
- Update program schedules each term across all locations and ensure schedule is confirmed
- Manage instructors and service providers effectively to ensure smooth operations across all locations
- Maintaining trainer database and client records to ensure all information is accurate
- Identify substitute/replacement instructors and trainers as needed for ongoing programs
- Coordinate new trainer onboarding process including identifying trainers, collecting documents, establish new hire files, schedule orientation and complete the onboarding process for all trainers
- Maintain contact database and CRM software
- Assists with operational reporting/month end duties
- Handle communications including telephone calls and e-mail messages from trainers and clients and provide assistance and address questions and help resolve concerns
- Composes, prepares and proofreads correspondence with clients and trainers
- Liaise between client, trainer and management to ensure smooth customer service delivery
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Strong attention to detail and superior time management skills
- Ability to solve problems and overcome challenges as they occur
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to take on additional responsibility for other duties and projects as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferably with a minimum of 5 years or relevant experience in an operations role