As an Operations Manager, you will directly manage both processes and employees responsible for performing critical functions of operations across all service categories. You will also oversee mobilization of all new opportunities that the company pursues.
You will be responsible for achieving financial performance and revenue growth goals while supporting our culture and mission. The Operations Manager must be able to provide direct individual and team leadership to achieve success in an entrepreneurial environment.
The ideal candidate thrives on problem solving and has a passion for innovation, data, efficiency, and accuracy. You will implement solutions to drive quality and productivity while achieving real-time desired service levels. You will be responsible for analyzing and implementing solutions to challenging systemic issues.
- Manage and oversee program schedules each term across all locations and ensure schedule is confirmed
- Oversee and manage team from Admins, sales and coordinators and hold accountable
- Utilize all available resources and maximize efficiency and profits
- Establish and develop SOP’s and ensure their implementation
- Manage instructors and service providers effectively to ensure smooth operations across all locations
- Oversight of Service provider, trainer database and client records to ensure all information is accurate, up-to-date and maintained.
- Identify substitute/replacement instructors and trainers as needed for ongoing programs
- Coordinate, manage and oversee the hiring of new trainer onboarding process including identifying trainers, collecting documents, establish new hire files, schedule orientation and complete the onboarding process for all trainers
- Maintain contact database and CRM software
- Oversee and assist with operational reporting/month end duties
- Regular structured reporting and operational evaluations reported to senior management.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Exposure to process improvement/quality control tools and methods
- Project/Program Management Experience
- Ability to multitask, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to manage, oversee a team from various departments
- Direct experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service, Sales, or Collections
- Strong attention to detail and superior time management skills
- Ability to solve problems and overcome challenges as they occur
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Willingness to take on additional responsibility for other duties and projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferably with a minimum of 5 years or relevant experience in an operations or management role
- Experience in the sports and fitness industry preferred.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Sports and Fitness
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Type: Full-Time Employee